CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

as if...

so, here we are relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. I told the kids that they had to have 1 hour of quiet time. Ella, out youngest, is napping, Jared is napping and apperently our hour is come and gone. Soraya and Caitlee are under the bed, giggling no less. Gavin is reading this and realizing that they are under the bed so he needed to check it out. Osita the pitbull is attacking Jareds feeet. Jared is trying to take a father's day nap with no luck.. I think that with the girls giggles, Osita's attacks, and the tapping on the computer (and Gavin asking, "what about me") he just closes his eyes and grunts here and there. Poor Daddy.

So yesterday was Ella-bells 2nd birthday, happy she made it to year two, sad she is so big. What is it with kids growing so fast, and what is it with my 9 year old. I have a nine year old? Nine, seven in July, five and two. It's weird to me that I am a Mother.



1 comments:

Cain said...

Hey dumb place to leave a question, I know!!! How do I connect blogs like you do? So how do I put a connection on my blog to your page and Aly's page?