CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween





Have I mentioned I love being done with school? Wow.. what a difference it has made for me. I love doing what I do and maybe one day I will post some pics of "H". As of right now, that's what I refer to my salon room as. Back to the post, Halloween was so much fun, we spent the early days of October thinking of idea's of what to be for this Holiday. Then of course, waiting until the week before to pull it all together. Gavin is a Jedi Knight, Cait is a S.W.A.T. girl, Ella is a kitty cat dancer.. (A pussy cat doll??) and Soraya is Peter Pan. It's way fun for me to help them put their costumes together and help them get ideas. Jared and I dressed up Friday before Halloween and we were "Rasta Far i-ans". I just did my makeup Halloween, that rain didn't motivate me to do much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Cicely said...

Look at your kids work it!

I love Peter Pan. Perfect.