CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 7, 2014

Playing catch up.

Where do you begin when you have forgotten where you've left off?


Let's start with today. Today was Ella's second experience with the spelling bee at American Preparatory Academy. She made it into the third round when she misspelled 'princely.' She was very disappointed with herself, what she doesn't know, is that princely is a sixth grade word and she did great. Don't worry. I've told her. She was so confident and ready to rock. Ella's teacher is Mrs. Woolston, she is an amazing teacher. 
                                     
The children have been attending American Preparatory Academy for two years, Gavin was in 8th grade, Soraya was in 6th, Caitlee in 4th and Ella was in 1st!  It seems so long ago, so long that when I realized it had only been two years I had to rethink it. The children have shown so much progress and growth I could really never had imagined such an education.  Gavin is now in 10th grade, Soraya in 8th, Caitlee in 6th and Ella in 3rd. 

0 comments: