On March 27, 2014, Michelle's journey here ended. With that realization there are so many emotions. A desire to be on the other side of the vail. To sit and hold hands with those who are there. The feeling isn't jealousy, the feeling is something like hope. A passionate hope that all you have prayed for, fought for, searched for and desperately grasped to is true. The hope that you have earnestly sought forgiveness for all that you've trespassed. For me, the most challenging bite to swallow is the patience, the waiting for time to pass. I thank Heavenly Father every day. I have four of the most compatible, perfect giants in my home, four of my most precious people. I have a husband who loves me beyond measure. Who always gives more than I thought possible for me. I am so humbled to be blessed with him in my life. Thank you Michelle for showing me through act and deed how important every day is. Til we meet again. I love you dearly.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment