| You Belong in 1959 |
![]() You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in! |
I don't get it, but it makes me happy.
| You Belong in 1959 |
![]() You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in! |
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 2:29 PM
4 comments:
That is funny that you belong in 1959. I can't picture that.
You liked the naked pic. Mike was so embrassed for me. I wasn't completly naked.
Hey Hillary just wanted to tell you we missed you last night. It just isn't the same without you so your suck with us!
I meant to say stuck with us
Hillary-
I think if you were a cartoon- you would look exactly like that cartoon on your blog.
I think I would look like Ralphie from the Simpsons.
-Cicely
Post a Comment