CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 Things...

8 T.V. Shows I can't miss: (but never have time to watch, so they sit, anxiously waiting for me to watch them on my DVR.)
1. America's Next Top Model
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Saturday Night Live
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Hannah Montana
8. iCarly

8 Favorite Restaurants:(**I don't have 8, so I put places I would like to try)
1. Rumbi
2. Cafe Rio
3. PF Changs
4. Outback
5. Tepinyaki
6. Chick-fil-a
7. **I can't even think of places I want to try!
8. **

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Worked for an hour and got off early.
3. Got the girls off to school
4. Had oatmeal around 10
5. Got Ella ready and fed.
6. Did some work, homeschool with Gav
7. Drove to school
8. Cut & colored this lady's hair, it looked FAB!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Sleep
2. Sleep
3. Thanksgiving
4. Jared being off work Thursday & Friday
5. Hangin' with my Bro's (and their lovely wife's-wife-ess-us)
6. Hair color resuming natural color.. ya right.
7. my shiny kids faces
8. No school Wed-Thurs!!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Bigger yard
2. Cold sores to be eliminated from the world as we know it.
3. Not to feel old.
4. Better boobs
5. Warmer weaterh
6. Blackberry touch phone.. oh yeah..
7. To go camping more with my kiddos
8. Not to ever have to miss bunco again.

8 People I tag:
1. Cicely
2. Mary
3. Jan
4. You
5. You
6. You
7. and
8. You

4 comments:

Jan said...

ummmm... does that mean you are going to be switching to verizon if you want the new blackberry touch? DAMN CRACKBERRIES!

Jennie said...

ha, ha, ha!! loved it (as always)! i really love that you put to never miss bunco again. you really do like us ;)

now if only heather would complete the tag. dang her! just teasing, i'm just hoping she reads this.

Amy said...

Better boobs, what are you talking about girl? At least you're not as flat as a pancake, sheesh! Loved it, and loved that you said never to miss bunco, aaawwww, so cute.

Jennie said...

Hey follow my blog, or else!