Is anyone else GLAD it's January? Something about New Years just makes living so much easier. Except for the rediculous weather of course. So with January among us I have several goals to accomplish this year.
More than anything I want to start eating better as a family.. less cold cereal, more whole grains, eggs, fruits and so on.. not just breakfast, lunch and dinner too.. No more of this obnoixous white styraphone white bread. We are going whole grain. Less hamburger helper, Jared.. since he is with the kids at nights, and more protiens, veggies, cheeses, rice.. etc.
Who cares. I have a problem with this. Major. I try to impress too many people and need to stop. Jared, Gavin, Soraya, Caitlee and Ella are ALL THAT MATTERS..
Be more giving.
Be more patient.
Be more.. hmm.. with out sounding like Olivia Newton John, LET'S GET PHYSICAL.. I'm only getting older and with my back the less I do, the more I suffer.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Enough is enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job Hill those sound like great goals! I am majorly watching my diet too!
yeah! I'm so happy you updated! You've got some great New Years goals. I'm going to try and slim down and shape up. I hope I can stick to it.
I love your goals girl!! I miss you, it's been forever since I have seen you. How the heck are you?
Post a Comment