So, I have thought of my dear blog a lot, and feel terrible for neglecting it. I used to work on the computer for hours at a time and could update my blog in a matter of moments, now I just think, where do I start?? So, so much is changing, happening, and we are just hanging on and trying to love every minute. One thing I would like to note that I never saw before what that my kids happened to grow and mature too quickly right in front of my eyes. Everyday our conversations grow deeper and more indepth, I look forward to the moments I have just to look at them and watch their personalities bloom. Gavin seems so much the same, yet so grown up! I was asking him how he gets his hair to spike up and he went into a lesson, step by step on how to get the spikes just so. Soraya is still sensitive and growing wiser by the day, she feels the emotion in any room and can sense the feel. She brings so much light to our family. Caitlee is my little sunshine, all I have to do is smile at her and she lights up and has story after story to tell, and little Ella, growing up too fast, speaking so grown up, she's my little buddy, she's all I have left of the baby years (she'll be 4 in the summer.) I can't help regretting not having another..
Instead of playing catch up I decided to just post some pics that I love of my family. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:
Yipee!! You updated and I'm so very happy! You've given me some well needed motivation to get my blog updated too.
Yay Hilly Willy! I know you have been so busy so I am excited to see you have had a spare momentay!!! Your lil fam is so darling! I love the WII charachters!
Hillary ..... Holy! I am so glad you finally updated. You have a very cute family. Thanks again for watching Sage. I know she had a great time.
My Hilly! I love you! You are excellent at this blogging stuff.
I am so so so happy to see that you updated and how freaking cute are your kids!! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment