CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Gavin!!

Gavin, Justin, Trevor, Xzavior and Janson.. Gavin made it to age 11. I can't believe I have an 11 year-old. Not because I am old, but because how the time has flown, I seriously have so many memories of this boy that I swear just happened, but he was only years old, so it's not possibe!


Soraya had her first competition of the season with HIP Dance Co., she took 1st in hip-hop, GO YAYA!! Soraya is the cutest one, I mean the one on the far right, not looking at the camera..

kiss kiss.

2 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

Happy B day Gavey! We love ya!

Loni Hanson said...

Soraya is definitley the custest one! She is a beauty! Dont forget to invite me to her performances. A lot of the time it is hard for me to make it but if I can I would love to go!