About two weeks ago Ella told me she got a tattoo, when I asked her of what, she said, "a beeHIVE". (She talks very quiet, so to get hive out, she sort of yells it.) She showed me her hand and I thought it was a cool 'tattoo'. A few days later I noticed it was still there, so while in the tub I scrubbed it and she yelled. Even weirder, it was lifted from the skin, you could feel the ridges, almost like a burn or scab. Determined to figure out what happened, I started questioning the 3 almost 4 year old. I came to the conclusion with the information I gathered that she was stung by a beehive. I never said it made sense. So we decided to go on a little walk to find the spot where Ella got her 'tattoo'. She had mentioned Lukie's house so that was the first stop, but when we started to cross the street, she froze and wouldn't go any further, I mean, I COULD have picked her up and taken her over, but I didn't feel that was nessessary. At this point I pretty much knew I would never know where the beeHIVE marking came from. Soraya is almost positive that Lukie had a hornets nest hanging from their BBQ-er and Ella touched her hand to it. Gavin is 100% sure that its a new kind of bee sting. I'm open to any of your thoughts.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I touched a beHIVE!
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 7:03 AM
Labels: Ella Bella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How strange, I've never heard of that. Good luck trying to figure it out. Sorry I'm not much help.
what the weird!!!!! Those look like eggs inside of her skin. I would take her to a dr..
Very interesting! Poor little Ella, I hope she is feeling better.
I think she really got a tattoo and didn't want to tell you.
Post a Comment