And when I say that, I mean it. Since I have 'Alzheimered' myself by going to school I find myself kicking myself and nodding my head at myself quite frequently..
Do you ever find yourself wondering when you started losing your marbles?
Then you begin to wonder "I hope I never get so bad that I become the train wreck you usually see scolding her kids while dropping at least 5 items while loading her kids in the car? Not to mention that she can't find her keys, her cell phone is ringing and more than likely her baby has pooped itself beyond repair or spit up to the point of needing a hose down."
..sigh..
I have had an easy life, thanks to Jared, the man I can never use words to describe, thanks to him I've never had any sort of obligations, appointments, work hours.. just me and my kids. He always made it a point for me to only have to worry about the children and our home.
Well, Mother knows best, right?
So this little mother thought she would brave school. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret it, I don't want to quit.. in fact it's the opposite, I love every second of school, all of the amazing people (and the idiots) who have come to be my friends have made this chapter in my life so colorful. Not to mention all of the simply irresistible friends I have met from old friends. I have never been happier, at the same time, I have never been busier.
What's the point of all this rambling? Just be aware, if I happen to 'space it', or have toilet paper hanging out of my pants, laugh with me..

6 comments:
Oh, Im laughing with you! Thanks for saying all those nice things about me. I feel, you know, special! Love your, "K"
Hey there!!! Thanks for the add. I'm gonna love reading up on your family!!! THANKS!!!
Honey, you have to sign in under your name or people will think that I have really lost it.
I had to read "Jared's" comment a couple times, but I get it now. I did think you were going cRaZy!
I don't know how you do it all, Hillary! You are amazing! Don't feel bad that you can't do everything at least you call and say you forgot about it or whatever, instead of just standing me up. That's when I might get my feelings hurt a little. One day we'll hang out.
Sure do love ya!
LOL You are one busy bee thats for sure! I dont think you will lose it just bc you are so good at everything and are so organized!
Hee Hee, loved this. I am so proud of you for doing school with trying to juggle a family, I can't even begin to imagine how hard. So I WILL just laugh with you if you have toilet paper hanging out your butt! To be honest, I've actually done that, at a freaking La Frontera to be percise, so DANG embarrassing!
Post a Comment