CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here comes the sun, la-la-la-la...

The kids still love when daddy does the "airplane" to them..
They probably picked every blossom off of the trees.. that's what they are for, right?

my monkey child.


Never too big.
I don't know about you but I am so glad their is warmth in the air. It's still pretty chilly, but it beats the 40-50 degree weather. So what's new with you?
Warmer weather always makes me want to grow plants, I invested in a Rosemary bush, its sitting on my dining room table and making me proud. I have about 10 outdoor pots that need plants, I got some Mint for one, and I am keeping my eye open for fillers for the rest. I would like to do plants that come back, so much easier. But of course I am a sucker for flowers so I'm sure 2-3 will be flowering plants. I really wanted to do some tomatoes and veggies but I think I am too late, I will have to go to the sotre and see what I can fish up. I am working on my little salon piece by piece and am very excited to get it done so I can start practicing at home. I have my practical section of my state boards for barbering/cosmetology coming up on the 9th of June. I dream about taking my tests and can't wait to get it behind me. I am thinking of doing a grand opening party, with discounted waxing, deep conditions, styles, highlights for kids (it's in huge demand these days!!) tinting etc.. I will post when abouts that's going to happen.




2 comments:

Hopie said...

Pretty pictures!!!!

Jennie said...

I wanna see a picture of Jared doing the airplane thing to you. You aren't too much bigger than your kiddos :)