Here are some pictures from our niece Aspen's baptism. Congratulations Aspen.
The dance party afterwards..

Soraya and Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve..

Daddy and Caitlee..

Soraya and Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve..
Daddy and Caitlee..
Guest of honor and Gavin.

"It's a dingle-hopper!"

Oh I could just pinch her to death!

"It's a dingle-hopper!"
Oh I could just pinch her to death!
3 comments:
Look ar how cute your kids are!! Ella is so dang cute and so big. I almost think that is Caitlee, they look so similar. You all look great and sounds like you had a fun time.
Happy Birthday! Just wanted to tell you that I was thinking about you and hope you birthday was great!!
Those are some cute kids! Who's the father? They must get their looks from him. Oh wait, thats me I'm the father! Dang dog! Just kidding they all look like HIllary! Way to go Hill!
Post a Comment