CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

American Idol


Oh Sanjaya Malakar, the only vibe I caught off your performances were that you loved yourself dearly and would like to be a Michael Jackson wannabe.





Gina. She sang really well, sounded a lot better live.






Blake, he gave me five. I can't wait for this kids CD, it will be delicious to my ears.






Chris, what a cutie. He sounded so much better live! I didn't care much for him on TV, but I am a fan now! The guys were by far the most entertaining.





Jordin and Melinda- What can I say, did you ever doubt they could sing?





Lakisha, she sang a Whitney Huston song that was amazing. I had to get a picture of her on the monitor because she hung out in center stage.






I was not suprisingly dissapointed by.. Hailey Scarnato?? and Chris Sligh, and Sanjaya. I got a picture of Phil, but it's his shiny head amidst darkness.

1 comments:

Jen (momofmandm) said...

I am so jealous that you got to go to that concert. I am so glad that you did. I bet it was fabulous. Your blog is great. I just started one but I don't have anything really neat on it yet. It is momofmandm.blogspot.com and let me tell you it needs help. Your kids look great and are getting so big. You seem to be doing fantastic also. Thanks for the invite to your blog and I will talk to you soon.
Jen