For our 8th Anniversary, Jared planned it- and suprised me.. something that is not easy to do. He planned it right down to the babysitters, he deserves major kudos.
So we ended up at Zermatt, a resort up in Heber Utah, close to the Homestead, you may have seen it if you have been up there, it's a swiss looking resort, the valets are dressed up in their nickers, which is actually silly, but fitting.
We went shopping at Tanger outlets, we layed out by the pool, even though it was only int the 80's, we managed to pinken ourselves. Then we had dinner, and went to bed, you may think, went to bed! But more than anything I love to sleep. Okay so maybe we didn't go right to bed, but really that's not your business. It was a good day/evening/morning. I love my sweetie very much. Thanks for a fantastic getaway!
1 comments:
Way to go Jared! I need a vacation like that for my anniversary. You better tell him to give Joe some hints for our 9th in October. Our honeymoon started out in Midway and then went to Colorado, but I am rather fond of that area. Glad you guys had such a great time. Maybe you ought to purchase Jared a pair of those nickers...
Post a Comment