Are the birds singing louder today? Perhaps the sun is shining brighter? No, that's not it.. SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!!
(for D trackers in the Jordan School district) I swear, that last week of summer can either break ya, or make ya. Next year, I am planning a trip, somewhere. Hopefully with the kids, that should help with the anxiety of returning to see old friends, making lunches, shopping.. No, it really isn't that bad. It's just so nice to have them busy all day, come home and do homework, play for a bit, take baths and into bed. So much more structured. I love you school!
It was Caitee's first day of school, she was ecstatic.
Poor Ella, doesn't understand. She wanted to go with Ya ya and deedee.
2 comments:
are those spidey socks??
Those are totally spidey socks! They are her favorite, she had another pair that were her favorite, but she wore a hole in them and now only has these. Rough life, You should see her slippers.
Post a Comment