We got season passes this year to Lagoon. It's been nice 'cause you don't feel pressured to get all the rides in, or if the kids get naughty, force them to stay cause you don't want to waste the money. We have done it quite a few times that when I go now, I just like to watch the kids ride the rides. It was Ella's first time- she would stand in line for the rides and be jumping out of her skin! She was so excited to ride Puff. She would scream in excitement as it whooshed by. The ride itself was a little scary for her, but I talked her back into having fun.
Proof that Jason was pushing Jared into the water.
We like to set up a picnic area in the shade and take naps.
This is what the kids do when we take naps.
At least she got a nap in. She was really good there.
1 comments:
I love Lagoon! did you go on Wicked? I can't wait to go. We usually go when it is my company day. I think Lagoon gets better every year that we go. Or am I just imagining things?
Post a Comment