
I love sunflowers, and every year at this time they are in abundance. It's sad they are such a weedy weed. Their are fields by our house that just turn yellow this time of year cause of them. I have always wanted to just do a little photo shoot

out there, my camera sucks and I got major scratches on my legs from the other dried up weeds. The pictures turned out cute though, that'

s all I asked for.
Don't mind my shadow.
2 comments:
I love sunflowers too. Cute pictures. I pray that Sage is going to be as pretty as your girls. They are gorgeous. How is your week? Anything exciting going on?
Just got a message from your mom about dresses. I had been looking, but never found anything real cute. So thats good. I can't believe it is so soon too. Should be fun to all hang out, except for the shoes!! Well, talk to you later. Hey what is o'currence? and congrats on the new job! I would love to find something to work from home.
Post a Comment