CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Poor hoop-die.

My car was vandalized by 4 kids aged 9-14 in the middle of the night. The tire wells actually look better because we took the tire bar and bent them back out so it was drivable. All four were like this, windsheild wipers were ripped off, rear view mirror taken off, bumber and doors all bashed in, it was a sad, sad sight. However old and junky this car was, I grew attached to it. The bright side to this story is that I got a new car, well, Jared got it for me. It's so cute and fun and sporty that I don't even miss my old one.. (sorry Honda)

They were bashed in so far on top of the tire we took a crow bar and pulled it out to drive it.


Oh hey, this door looks pretty good.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh! That sucks. Did they catch the kids that did it then? I hope so! Glad you got a cute new car out of it!

Loni Hanson said...

I can't believe this! I am so mad! If I could only get a hold of those little idiots! LOL! Sounds like I need to release some stress!LOL

Cicely said...

That's rough. How do you know their ages?

Rhiannon said...

I have seen your new ride around. It's so cute.

Lisa Loeffler said...

How did you find out who did it? I'm soooo sorry...that totally bites! But hey, you got a new sporty ride out of it, right?

Johnston Family said...

That bites the big one! How did you know who did it? You should post pics of your new ride, I wanna see it!