The time flies to fast. Where did the summer go? It's already August! WHAT THE!
The newest addition of our family, little Me-me, we finally got a cat, months and months of deliberation are over. It all ended when the family down the street, their cat had kittens, I loved their cat cause it was white with gray marks like a siamese, very friendly and small, the size of our dog, okay maybe taller. Anyways, the kittens were beautiful, it was hard to chose, but we decided on Me-me becuase of her demenor. Ella holds, kisses and snuggles this cat and she just takes it. Soraya rocks her like a baby, Caitlee lays her on her back and soothes her to sleep and Gav teases her and snuggles. She is a great fit.
Endless summers are the best, you remember growing up and just playing to your hearts content? Ella is at that age now where she want to be out side with the big kids playing and running, it's so fun to watch them.
Not only does she enjoy riding in the stroller, but she loves to push, only Osita is the only one she can push.
and of course the even that we have all been waiting for... BREAKING DAWN release! I finished the book on Monday, and I have to say all is well. I was supposed to go out with some friends and then go to the big party at Barnes and Noble, but I have been pretty sick and tired of having a sore throat so I ended up just going to Wal-Mart with Mary at about 11:30. I was home and reading by 12:30. One last little snippet of info, I am getting my tonsils taken out on the 19th, have any of you adults had yours taken out? Im nervous as heck cause I hear it's painful after.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
summer days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey cute girl! I'm so jealous you got Breaking Dawn. I still haven't got it yet! I hope you're feeling better. I can't believe you have to get your tonsils out. That sucks, but I guess it should help with your sore throat, right?
Well... take care of you little self! We missed you at bunco, it's just not the same without you :(
I am jelous! I have not gotten the book yet! I really really want it! Was it good? huh? huh?
P.S. Yes.. it hurts like a MOTHER after ... worse for adults.. I wouldn't know first hand because I had mine out as a kid.. but i have taken care of a lot of patients who have... GOOD LUCK!
Oh how fun!!!!! I love outings like that! I am sad to say that I am still not through New Moon yet. I am such a slacker. Cant wait to read it though lol!
Wishing you all the best with your tonsils...that's a major bummer! Do you need any help?? Also, love the kittie and you guys have the perfect home for one.
What's up with reading a book in a weekend??? You're my hero!
So???? What do you think of Breaking Dawn?!!
Why in the world would you need 3 copies of Breaking Dawn? Just teasing. Good luck with the tonsils, I can only imagine that it would hurt like the dickens. Let me know if I can take your girls for you or something, although you have a lot of family around. I love the picture you look darling. Hope you liked the book. I thought it was great.
I missed you at our "Breaking Dawn" night out Girl!
Ok, so I'm seriously jealous. I preorderd the book and it still has not arrived. I want to SCREAM!!! How is it anyway? I've heard nothing but good and can't wait to finally start. Hope things are good with you.
I loved the book and finished it with in 3 days of jason getting for me. Good luck on getting better.
Post a Comment