CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grandpa C's Birthday

My Grandpa Cisneros turns 75 this year. Yeah Grandpa... We had a BBQ in his honor..

6 comments:

Johnston Family said...

You always do the cutest slide shows, I'm soooo jealous! I am excited for tomorrow night, lets make it a night to remember! HOLLA!

Dibbers said...

Hill, I am just catching up on your blog. It looks like all is well. How is school going? I was going to ask you the # for your friend the photographer and I just barely saw your e-mail about the pool. sorry I never check our e-mail. It would have been fun, see ya soon.

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Cute pictures.

Lisa Loeffler said...

Looks like fun...it's all about family! Your grandpa looks great!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Hey, I've awarded you the "Brilliant Weblog Award". Go to my blog to see the details.

Jennie said...

Cute post Hillary! Your Grandpa is adorable!