Heidi was wanting to expand her portfolio, and if you ask me, she expanded it pretty well. If I was to see these pictures of someone else's kids, I would totally call.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
My Beautiful Children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heidi was wanting to expand her portfolio, and if you ask me, she expanded it pretty well. If I was to see these pictures of someone else's kids, I would totally call.
14 comments:
i dont know if it is the photographer who is talented... i think your kids are just so dang cute they make the pics.
I love these pics! I need to call her and have her do ours!
What great pics! You have such cute kids! Well done!
All I can say is WOW! She is way talented! Your kids look amazing too! So so photogenic! Especially lil Ell! I cant believe how much Gav looks like Jared! AMAZING!
I love you! Thanks for bragging about me and letting my use your cute little kids! They are so photogenic and I loved all of Ella's model moves...work...work it girl!
Your kids are absolutely beautiful Hillary. Cute Cute pics. So I get to see you at Bunco next week right?? Can't wait to catch up!
BTW- how do I get a hold of your photographer, she did an amazing job! I am wanting to do some with my kids as well.
Those are some great photos. Good job Heidi. I agree with everyone else that your children are cute too.
Oh my gosh! Those are some good lookin' nieces and nephew I have! Great photographer too! Love the slideshow...maybe one day I will be as proficient as you in the blogworld!
Beautiful! Great pic's.
Could your kids be any cuter?
It wouldn't matter if the photographer sucked (not that she did) because your kids are so dang beautiful! How nice were those pictures? I loved them. If she wants to expand some more, I know a few right here... Loved them!
You have got to have one of the cutest families of all time (other than mine of course:)
Love the pictures Hillary! You're kids are all so gorgeous! Just like their Mom! I hope you didn't head out to Denise's yesterday for bunco. I saw your comment on Jessica's blog and was hoping you figured it out. Happy 24th of July!
Post a Comment