CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GREEK ISLES HERE WE COME!


7 Night Greek Isles & Dalmatian Coast Cruise

Departing November 2008
From Venice, Italy

Aboard Splendor of the Seas Ship, we'll travel from Venice Italy to Dubrovnik, Croatia, Kusadasi(Ephesus), Turkey to Santorini, Greece then to Corfu, Greece then back to Italy. Don't worry, we'll take LOADS of photos!

11 comments:

Cicely said...

That's nothing. I'm going to West Virgin in November! I'm pretty sure my vacation tops yours.

oh, wait.

Cicely said...

Did I say Virgin? Because I meant Virginia.

What am I thinking about?

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Holy Crap that sounds like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Jealous! That sounds like so much fun. Will it be a family vacation or just you and Jared?

Angi said...

I'm so excited for you to go so that you can tell me all about it!
That sounds like the funnest thing ever!
One of these days I will actually get around to posting about my trip, but probably not until after you've finished posting about yours!
Are you going swimming tomorrow? I hope to see you there.

Jan said...

YAY for you guys! That is awesome! Jason needs a job there!

Jaci said...

wow what a fun trip, are you taking the whole gang or just the two of you.

Hillary Corpuz said...

Just Jared and I.

Amy said...

I am SSSSSOOOOOOOO Jealous, but excited for yoy guys, you really deserve it. How freakin fun is that? Can I come in your suitcase?

Jennie said...

Have a great time on your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Johnston Family said...

I am so excited for you, that sounds like such a blast! Send me a postcard! j/k