CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Penut Butter for Breakfast!!




So the mayhem continues. Life is so much crazier for me when the kids are off track, I love having them around, but often times I feel like I may just lose it. So I work from home as lots of you know, when it's just me and Ella, I would get her breakfast out with her drink and she would eat and then come and find me. With the kids home I figured they could feed her, which they have until this last week, and it may have a lot to do with the cat we recently acquired, but little Ella has been somewhat neglected as of late. These pics don't do justice. Needless to say, I will stop slacking in the mommy department.

6 comments:

Jan said...

WOW! I love it! A cat? hmmm.. FUN FOR YOU GUYS!

Emily said...

Don't worry, I am an adult and eat PB for breakfast all the time..good protein!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

She has it all figured out! Peanut butter is the best. No reason to wait for lunch, just get out the spoon any time. I can't wait for the book to come out, but I am still waiting for breakfast to chat about the Host. I'm still hungry!!

Tresa Anderson said...

This is totally funny!

Amy said...

Hilarious. Hey at least it has protein, my Dallin will sometimes eat a couple of Oreos for breakfast and say, "mom I've eaten breakfast!" Cute pics.

Hey missed you at Bunko, when does your life slow down girl?

Lisa Loeffler said...

You're an awesome mom to let your kids be independent. You will appreciate their independence later in life!