Here are some pics from our trip, now, the gross part...
So if you aren't good with gross things, LOOK AWAY!! I am pretty behind and I am going to try like H-E double tooth picks to get caught up.
About 3 weekends ago, we went up to our friends cabin up in Mt Pleasant, it was very pleasant, thank you, it made me realize how much I would love to have a cabin tucked away for summers.. Anyways, all was well, we went 4 wheeling, ate lots of yummy foods and played around the yard. We got home and went on as normal, a few days later Gavin came to me and said he had something on his head, he was complaining of a sore neck the day before, and I told him it's cause he kinks his neck while playing his Nintendo DS, makes sense, right? Anyways, I looked in his hair and didn't see anything until he pointed me to the right direction, OH MI GOSH! There was a bug, not just any bug, a TICK! It was wiggling and everything! Its head was inside Gavin's head, I didn't want to yank it out and have the head go on living, so needless to say we ended up getting it out (with the Doc's help) and all is well, no infection or anything. Heres some pics, don't vomit.
6 comments:
ahhhh! I am always so scared I am going to get one of those! OMG Poor Gav! Was he playing in the bushes?
Oh my! So glad that you got that taken care of. I have always worried that I would get one of those little fools on one of my kids or myself. Good thing you got the whole thing out! The pictures of the kids and Jared are way cute. So, I did go back blonde last week and let me tell you that it was a nightmare!! I'll have to tell you about it sometime.
I feel for you. Last year we were in Home Depot and Easton had one crawing out of his stomach. I had to pull it out as it was digging in his stomach. So gross.
boys, the things I get to look forward to! yuck!
My worst nightmare! Thank goodness I've never had one! So glad little Gav's ok...those things can be lethal!
That totally gave me the chills seeing Gavins head with the tick in it. Yikes!
Post a Comment