CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busier than a bee..

I'm sitting here watching my favorite reality show, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL. Yes I did say FAVORITE. But, before you knock it, I have watched it since the first season. It's more of an addiction than a voluntary reaction. I have been a little busier than normal, I feel like I say that every six months.. ha ha, I have been doing school at nights from 5-10, work is throwing me for a loop saying that I now have to work weekends, messing up my shift up, so now I'm looking for another job, unless Oc pulls their head out. On top of that, life, homeschooling, dance, gymnastics, a toddler, a husband... oh my gosh what else can I add to that list?

Thankfully, noting that-- nothing is coming up for a LONG time..

With that said, *sigh* I have left the securities of the freshman room in school, I am now on the floor, cutting, perming, styling clients. My first color was fun, all over dark with "peek-a-boo" highlights, it ended up taking forever because I followed the instructors advice, I won't go into details. Then my first hair cut was this older Momish person. She had super thin limp hair and of course, she goes to a hair school to be picky.. Ya nice. So I thought I did a good job 'fluffing' up her hair, but she didnt seemed thrilled so who the freak knows. This is the part of hair school that either makes you or breaks you and I sure as hill hope it doesn't break me..

In the mean time, my baby girl was baptized today. It was a few months late, and I have many mixed feelings about it, but I sure am happy that we live in a country where we are able to practice the free agency we are blessed with.

7 comments:

Amy said...

How fun that your baby girl was baptized, seriously I can't believe you have kids that old, and even older, um did you start at 12? I'm sorry that you are so busy, but like you said hopefully things will slow down a bit. And I'm sure the mom-do turned out just great. You're going to be one hot, fashionable little hairdresser so just tell those moms, "hey let me show you a thing or two!" Heaven help them huh? Good luck

SingleAutismMom said...

I sounds like life is really busy for you right now. I am sorry that OC is giving you a hard time. I am sure you did a great job on both the color and the hair cut. Hang in there and you will be GREAT.

Miss you.

Kim

Jan said...

Its all about Time Management, and you are amazing with that! I have sympathy for all the business... You are going to make a great hairdresser! I know it... so don't listen to all the 'Bitties' that come in!
We need our girls weekend, big time!

Unknown said...

What a busy week you've had.

Congrats on the Baptism and don't listen to old picky ninnies. Just dye their hair purple! ;)

Jennie said...

Dustin LOVES The next top model, so I watch it every now and again. Ooops maybe I shouldn't admit that my husbands likes to watch it??

Hey I hope you know I'm here for you if you want to talk about the whole mixed feelings and all.

Cicely said...

Hello!

So, I must say that I too love ANTM. David hates it and hates that I watch it. Tyra is a trainwreck- I can't stand her, but I love the show.

I'm sure you are doing great in hair school and life. Keep it up.

Lisa Loeffler said...

I love how you write! Seriously, it makes me laugh...you should forget working and become a writer! Sounds like you've got a lot goin' on girl, but at least you have your youth to help you out (which is more than I can say!)