CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CaLiFoRnIa! & Club 33

The weekend of the 22nd Jared and I went to California with my brothers and my parents. This was one of the funnest vacations I have ever been on. My brothers are so entertaining, we flew in Friday and went to Disneyland, and since it was the day before my 30th birthday, we (my Dad and I share a birthday) wore Happy Birthday tags! Which is like the coolest thing ever because every Disney employee wishes you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, as if there job depended on it. We even used the birthday card to get on Indiana Jones through the fast pass line.. we totally got denied trying that through Space Mountain and when we tried to sneak through that way we totally got busted, and everyone took off and left my Dad standing there, haha, oh good times.. We played at Disneyland until we couldnt take it anymore, and still the next day we wondered why we left so early! (and hour before close) It was my first visit to Club 33 (copy and paste this into your browser for more info on Club 33 http://www.disneylandclub33.com/expandedphototourpage.htm )
The next day we spent at the pool, then dined at Cheesecake Factory and I got keylime cheesecake and I highly recommend that. The next day followed the same pattern, only we ate at PF Changs which was so good and we left feeling like stuffed turkeys! Over all it was a fantastic trip. Thanks Mom and Dad!! I did have my tonsils taken out on the 19th, so I wasn't able to eat all the delicious foods everyone else did, but it was still fun.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hillary how dang fun is that? Did you go with your kids or just adults? Honestly Disneyland is the greatest place seriously on earth and yes I could thouroughly enjoy myself with no kids just as much with kids. So I want to see the pics, the video isn't pulling up. Please fix it because I want to see!!!! Happy Happy 30th you.

And wow a tick, yuck! Glad he was okay. We really missed you at Bunko.

Johnston Family said...

How fun! I am officially Jealous! :) And Happy Birthday by-z-way!

Heidi J Photography said...

I miss you...I wish you would've stopped the other day! I'm glad you got to do something fun for the big 30! Happy Birthday! Love ya like and "ister"

Rhiannon said...

Happy Birthday what a fun thing to do, go to Disneyland. I'm jealous.

Lisa Loeffler said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!! I can't imagine going with no kids (I don't know what I'd do with myself!!!) I've been to Club 33 several times and I LOVE IT! Makes you feel like you belong to some secret club, huh? We are going in October....after seeing your photos, I wish we were leaving tomorrow!!!

Jennie said...

Hey it's a good thing we got to go out last weekend. I've really missed you, tiny little Hillary!

Hope you can make bunco next month or I'll just have to find another excuse to hang out again.