Start spreadin' the news, I'm leaving today.. I don't know these words, NEW YORK!!
I have been thinking and thinking of how I am going to do this post, and I have to say that any way I do it, it will not equal the magnitude of my trip. New York is amazing, and that word isnt even enough to describe it. We did so much walking and I actually came home weighing less, we ate a lot of yummy food, there were bakeries that had the best brownie ends ever, I am still craving pepperoni and jalapeno pizza, and of course, my hot dog from Nathan's at Coney Island. YUM! We went and saw Wicked, which was everything I wanted it to be.. and more, we did Canal Street shopping, the Rock, and of couse we went out to ground zero.
New York, I miss you, but I will see you soon.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! I've never been to New York, but would LOVE to go there someday soon! You look great by the way!
I didn't even know you were going to New York, you are supposed to call and tell me these things! It looks like so much fun.
Oh Hilary I just LOVE New York too! Isn't it the best, who did you go with and how long were you there? And WICKED is the BEST thing ever isn't it, and to say in New York is SOOOO GREAT! I just loved it. I can't wait to hear your details, looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time.
WOW! that looks like it was tons of fun. I'm jealous. I would love to see Wicked when it comes here in the spring but I'm sure it wouldn't be the same as in New York.
I have to say that I love the hair. The pictures are so awesome, but nothing does the actual place justice. I bet you are so thrilled to have seen Wicked. Wasn't it the best? Who all went with you? I wish that when I had gone we had stayed longer, but at least I went, right? Can't wait to hear all about it in person. You look great!
I LOVE NY! I am soo jealous you got to go. I am craving it sooo bad I may have to break down and go before Mahala is 2. That is awesome you understand a little of why part of my heart is in NY now!Looks like you guys had a blast!
It sounds like you had a wonderful time in NY. I love NY. Last time I was there was only 2 weeks after the Sept. 11th attacks. I look forward to being able to go back again.
I'm so jealous that you went to one of my most favorite places in the world!!!! I can't believe you went to Nathan's at Coney Island...it's funny cause Dave and I were watching the food network one night and saw them making these hot dogs that looked soooooo delish! We decided then and there that we would have to go to Coney Island just for the hot dogs! Looks like you had a blast- great photos!...in the words of James Corpuz "MUST BE NICE!"
Post a Comment