CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My little papoose.

So I don't know if I spelled that right.
Little Ella has been so much fun, there is something about being the youngest, you get all the love and attention you could ever ask for and your always so cute. Ella likes me to wrap her up tight after her bath before I put some yummy smelling lotion on her. Here are some pics of my little papoose.


These pics were of the same day, after she was all ready to go play outside.

4 comments:

Johnston Family said...

So sweet! Your kids should be models!

Loni Hanson said...

ELLAAAAAA! I love her! Her little chubby face OMG! It makes me sad to see her grow like I am her mother or something?? I have this over whelming feeling right now that i need to hold her wrapped up in that towel and rock her back and forth! I miss her!

Cicely said...

I want to eat her. Have I told you that before?

Lisa Loeffler said...

LOVE HER!!!!! She's so adorable - Aspen and Atallia got a kick out of these photos :)