CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FINALLY


Finally it has happened to her right in front of my face and I just can not hide it...
Above is the evidence that ever since Caitlee was 2, when Gavin lost his first tooth, Caitlee has been wanting to loose hers, then when all the kids at school started getting wiggly teeth, guess who wanted them? Well, she is in 1st grade and FINALLY lost her FIRST TOOTH!!

Posted by Picasa
(So funny, same face and everything!!)

3 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

Oh my gosh she is getting big! I still think that she is so young bc she is so tiny but no my little sweetheart is growing! SAD. It really does make me sad now to know that kids really do grow. NOOO

Johnston Family said...

So cute! Jaden was sooo excited when he lost his first tooth! By, the way, we need to get together girl!

Lisa Loeffler said...

I know...the first thing she did was show me her lost tooth! She's so proud of it and she looks adorable!