CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Sugar... cookies..

Jene and Ellie.. Jen was taking pics of Ella with the little toy camera, hilarious!
The excitment is permeable.. (sp?)
raw talent
me and my love.
our partners in crime, the Wallins.
Some of the finished products.. so cute!

Caitee and Jace
Gavin and Janson
Ella
Jurnee and Soraya
Gavin's finished product (can you say CHEEEEEESER)



7 comments:

Fuchs Family said...

Those look soooo yummy. I hope you made some for me!

Loni Hanson said...

such a good idea! I love your new hair color! and Jen looks so skinny! I love ellas perm :)

Heidi J Photography said...

I love Ella's perm, it looks super cute! And, just to put it out there on your blog - I absolutley LOVE my hair. You are so amazing, precise and very good at doing what the client wants! You've found your niche! I can't wait for my next appointment! Love ya like an "ister"
Heidi
aka Freak Load of Hair....LOL

Corpuz Family said...

Ummm why didn't you bring me a yummy looking cooking on your way to school??? JK Looks like fun, I have the stuff to make some with Mahala but just haven't!

Jan said...

This was so fun! Your family rocks! I love ya tons!

Amy said...

Looks like lots of fun Hillary, and way yummy too. My kids love this time of year with all the fun things we get to do. Glad you had fun, your kids are darling.

Lisa Loeffler said...

There's nothing more fun than making and decorating sugar cookies (and of course, eating them!) Looks like lots of family/friend fun!