CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The joys of hairschool.

I always wanted curly haired babes, Caitlee and Ella both had some curls when they were under 2, but as their hair grew, the curls fell straight. So I thought I should perm Ella's hair. Why not.. She did great, the only part she didn't like was the rinsing and solution mix, which isn't suprising since she hates having her hair washed.

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute picture! Can't wait to see what she looks like with a perm. you've got to post that next!

Emily said...

I bet it turned out so cute..post a picture of the finished product..

Loni Hanson said...

Omg she looks darling! Put some pics up of the out come!

Lisa Loeffler said...

I was wondering if you had permed her hair! When she came over the other day her curls were so beautiful and there was an ever so slight scent of perm. She looks gorgeous and I can't believe her hair! You're lucky to have such beautiful girls to practice on!

Heidi J Photography said...

so how did it turn out? I'm excited to have you do my hair...one more day!

Loni Hanson said...

what is that ella is eating? Looks creative! I want to come get my head massaged are you there on saturdays or just evenings? Both work for me!

Corpuz Family said...

Where's the after pic? Did the perm stick? She is such a big girls now!

The Bach 10 said...

Super Cute Picture!!

Angie Birkeland said...

Hill, Holy cow you have 4 children? Wow....I am behind. Your family is so super cute. Total Cisneros if you ask me. Looks like you are busy. I can't believe you are homeschooling and going to school yourself. Where are you living? Good luck in hair school.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute. The perm turned out great. Thanks for the pics from the pumpkin patch. That was fun. We really need to move closer to do more things together.