Hillary you have 4 kids! Wow, does time fly! I saw your blog link on facebook, and came over for a look. What a beautiful family you have. And I know how hard it is to work and go to school, raise a family and husband. Well, I only have one little girl, and am done with school now. But I now have two jobs. We ladies are pretty amazing thats for sure.
12 comments:
Soraya looks so beautiful. I'm so proud her. I can say that because I was her teacher.
Wow she is a beauty! I love the pics! The goofy ones are hillarious :) I am so sad I could not be there :(
Hill..It was nice to be there, such a beautiful day. Thanks for having us come. See you soon.
I love all her poses, her and Presli would get along great!
We need another night out, don't you think!?
Your kids are growing tooo fast! Congrats to Raya! What a pretty girl! Great pics!
Hillary, she is beautiful. What a great day for you guys!!!!! Love the one of her with a goofy face, those are the best!
Baptisms are such a special time! My 2nd oldest is this Saturday. He is so excited!!
Stunning! That's all I can say! Wish we could have been there!
Hillary you have 4 kids! Wow, does time fly! I saw your blog link on facebook, and came over for a look. What a beautiful family you have.
And I know how hard it is to work and go to school, raise a family and husband. Well, I only have one little girl, and am done with school now. But I now have two jobs.
We ladies are pretty amazing thats for sure.
I must say she is gorgeous and such a sweetheart! It was great to be able to share her special day!
Oh how we enjoyed being at Soraya's baptism. Grandpa felt so
priveleged to confirm her. Soraya
you are such a sweetheart love you a bunch!!!
When was her baptism? I would have loved to come. she looked absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment