CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

The pilot has turned off the fasten seat belt sign...







Yeah, it's been a little crazy and the only thing I have time to update is Facebook, but I think that things are slowing a bit and I can start to blog again. So how are you? There are a ton of you that I have lost touch with and it makes me sad, but we grow and we learn and I have taken a piece from each and everyone of you and kept it in my brain of a filing cabinet to reference later. Thanksgiving was a great time of reflection for me. We had the traditional feast at the Loefflers, something Dave has encouraged us to do is share our thanks. Its a lot like a testimony meeting, but there are more than the LDS faith that are there, it was very touching to hear some of my nieces and nephews share the brilliance of their thanks, so aware, so thoughtful and inspiring to myself. I have so much to be thankful for as always, firstly by beloved Jared. Over 11 years ago you sauntered into my life, always accepting, always adapting, always loving and always teaching. You taught me to love in a way I never understood was real. You have loved me thoroughly and continuously, you have never given me reason to doubt you, you have always been honest about everything, thank you for wearing your heart on your sleeve, just for me. (I know, we should get a room :)) Each and everyone of my children have stretched my heart to the fullest with their souls. They are such strong, genuine, giving, accepting, hilarious, challenging, lovely friendly individuals that I can hardly believe they are a product of me. (Let's hope I didn't just jinx that.) There is always the family (in-laws included!), my parents, my brothers-- whom I have finally decided need to hear their sisters drama and it's actually brought us closer.. my grandparents (I still have all four) they've become more than grandparents in my definition, My Grandma Lois is a constant reminder of service and love and I can never do enough convey my gratitude, at least with the time that I have. To all of my friends, each and everyone.. as Jared has, you have taught me and loved me in ways I never knew. Thank you all for being wonderful and forgiving and patient. For my brain and my body, thanks for hanging in there and learning all this new stuff so I can create and do the things I love. There are a million other things I can gush over but these are the most important to me at this time in my life.

2 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

It is true you are very blessed! Thanks for loving Jared so much! You guys are perfect for each other!

Amy said...

That was so sweet to read Hillary, you are so darling!! Glad you're back!!