

On November 8th, I am going to Costa Rica with Jared! We are so excited to go to this exotic wonderland. We are going to go river rafting, hopefully in a place with no alligators! We are going to go on a treetop tour where there are bridges hung 300 feet in the air and travel down on a pulley system, like the guy in the picture. We're also going to stay in Los Suenos and travel to Tortuga Island, Santa Lucia, Jaco, and we'll be staying in the Marriot Resort. I can't wait.



2 comments:
Very, very jealous!! You guys will have a blast!! I guess I will just continue to travel to Rexburg. Woo-hoo. If you need help with the kids or anything, please let us know!! Lets plan a cruise for when Colt gets home
Have fun. That sounds like a great vacation.
Post a Comment