CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Gavin.


I don't say enough about my only son Gavin. He is such a neat kid. He is really smart and loves to read, he started playing piano, he plays roller hockey and likes that a lot. He is really into Pokemon. Gavin doesn't like me to take his photo, unless he is doing somehting like this. Gavin is the oldest, so he is subjected to a lot of trial and error.
I love you Gavin.

2 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

He really is the cutest kid, and good kid too. We were at your parents, and hardly heard two words out of his mouth!

Rhiannon said...

I think Gavin is pretty funny. Not that I hang out with him but when I see him in Sharing tima at church he is so funny. A couple of weeks ago in Sharing time the chorister picked a few boys out of the crowd to have them come up and sing a song to help them behave. Jared wasn't in the room when this happened but when he walked in he had the look of shock on his face. Gavin was the only boy singing. I was impressed that he did that.