CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Working from home...

So far so good. All last week I had Tami take Ella, for the fear that she would run into the room yelling "mommy, mommy, I found you!"
So the first Saturday home, Jared is with the kids and guess who snuck away and found me? Luckily I wasn't on call.
It has been an adjustment with her. She likes to be with someone, usually me, Soraya or Caitlee.

(Notice the hotness of the headset.)

2 comments:

Scott B. said...

I belive we are 2nd Cousins. My Dad and your Grandpa are brothers. I alway like that I can tell people I have an uncle in his 90s. Then again my dad is older than most peoples grand parents so maybe it isn't that strange.

I talked with your husband off and on at the Cain's after the farewell.

What job are you doing from home? Thanks for saying hi on the blog.

Scott

Rhiannon said...

That sounds so much fun to work from home. One day I will be brave and work from home.