CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Ty's Wedding.

So My brother Tyler got married on Saturday to Liza, it was an outdoor wedding, and of course, it snowed. Liza was unphased, she smiled-freezing I am sure through the vows, cutting the cake all the stuff they planned for outside. Most everyone was inside cause the heaters were just not cutting it. It was still pretty even in the rain and snow.the Bride, Liza and the maids. (I'm the chubby one)





I know the picture is dark. This is My Dad (far left, then Liza, Tyler and my Mom.)






Me and my bruthas. Cam on the left, Ty on the right. Ty is the one who got married.







Daddy and Ella.


1 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

You need to email me the wedding pictures. I took zero!! They look cute! I agree with the working thing. It really sucks. Hopefully someday maybe I can just sit home, eat bon bons, and watch soaps all day. Ok, not really. I do like the idea of working from home. I might have to look into that!! The wedding was fun, cold, but fun! What are your guys' plans for conference weekend? Are you going to be around? We need to go shopping: Tai Pan, layers, that Jean place, etc. OK, talk to you later!