CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pecan Pie

Never in my life have I made a pie. I was up to the challenge, but you know, never got around to it. For Thanksgiving my food assignment was Pecan Pie. I made two, they turned out beautifully! The second one did something funky, the pecan filling somehow got under the crust so it cooked oddly, but tasted great. Since Thanksgiving I have made pumpkin pie and I have a apple pie in the freezer. If you have never made pie, it's really easy and you should at least try it.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hill...... I love MAKING PIE! Homemade crust is the BOMB! I have never made pecan before. It looks yummy.. We went to Jasons moms for thanksgiving dinner this weekend and My assignment was pie too.. I made two pumpkin and a banana cream.. oh so good. We'll have to do a pie exchange sometime..

Cisneros Family said...

How was Thanksgiving? Hope it was good. We missed you guys. I am so excited for Christmas. We want to go and see the lights sometime in December too. It would be fun.

Cisneros Family said...

oh the pie looks great!! Very impressed.