CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

trick or treat!





Halloween was a lot of fun this year, it was the first year Gavin really wanted to be something SCARY!! I was much to lazy this year to make anything so all of our costumes are courtesy of Dad and Party Time.. I could not believe how much candy they got this year, way to much that if for sure. They do a trunk or treat up at the school and it is always packed and I am sure that Gavin went around 7-8 times and just loaded up.

Gav was the scream guy, Soraya was a Spider Witch, Caitlee was Black Spider man and Ella was a puppy dog.




3 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

They are all cute in their costumes! Soraya is gorgeous!

Rhiannon said...

I love the kids's costumes. It nice to have the dads involved in getting the kids costumes. One less thing to worry about.

Jan said...

I love it! Wish we could have come and done a trunk or treat with you guys!!! That would have been way fun.. Darn it! With Jenny being sick we didn't go to far from home. We were really sad! There is always next year I guess!