CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Poor Ella..

Ella, oh Ella.. your little fingers are so tiny! Halloween she got her finger smashed in the closet, her little thumb swelled up to more than double the size.. we were concerned it was fractured or broken so we took her in, after X-Rays the Doc said she couldn't see any fractures, but that the radiologist-who reads xrays may see one. They had to burn a hole in her nail to releive the pressure, it's still pretty bad!

Ella wanted to paint her nails, so I did.. I think it looks worse!





Here are some updated photos of that poor little thumb:

3 comments:

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Well that looks stinking painful!! Poor little thing. Is she doing any better now? I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Caitlee looks so cute as the black spiderman. So appropriate for her she loves to be a superhero. You are all looking great. I hope working from home is going well for ya!

Cisneros Family said...

How is it that she is still smiling, and happy as ever, even though her thumb is frickin' huge and looks so painful!!

Rhiannon said...

Poor Ella. That looks painful.