So we are back from Costa Rica. We had so much fun in such a short amount of time! I got sick with food poisoning, or water sickness or something on Monday night and I am still just not right. I guess that is what I get. Costa Rica was amazing, delicious food, incredible sights, and fantastic weather (as I sit here bundled up at the verge of freezing). We did so many things, some highlights were the Canopy tour (zip line fun), Tortuga Island (mentioned on Pirates of the Carribean), and white (or rather 'muddy') water rafting with Crocodiles and of course the sun! Here are just a few pics of some of the sights!
One of the sights on the canopy tour.
Tortuga Island. It's beautiful, though I am pretty sure this is where I got sick.
We were able to stop by the San Jose Temple in Costa Rica our last night there.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast!! Still very jealous! Sorry you got sick, that kind of sucks. You have to remind me again what you want from this n that. See you soon.
We are so glad you guys had fun! It looks like you guys got some sun!!!! I am glad your back... see ya soon..
Your trip sounds so fun. I'm glad that you had a great time. Sorry, to hear that you got sick.
Post a Comment