CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Bunco and proud of it.




I joined a Bunco group I think in October. After hearing many 'strange & unusual' stories about this game, I was curious and gave it a try. What do you know, I like it. The group I am in consists of 12 players, we eat dinner, chat and play Bunco. There are such a variety of ladies in this group that it makes it a lot of fun and interesting topics of discussion. For December we went to dinner and did exchange gifts. The picture below is actaully one of my friends from gradeschool, Jessica she pulled me into this group. Thanks Jess.

3 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

I'm so glad you joined BUNCO!! I love my bunco group. I look forward to it each month!!
v h nm g m m ( that is a note from Sage)

Hillary Corpuz said...

Thanks Sage.. that all makes sense!

Jennie said...

Hi Hillary I'm so glad you posted about bunco!! I'm also happy Jessica invited you to play with us you fit in perfectly!