CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

She's just cute.

You know how you have a lot of kids and it's just a whirlwhind of madness.. (Or is that just me??) I think that my madness is slowing down since some of my kids are getting older and more independant. Ella tries to be independant and do her own thing and I am struggling with a bratty streak in her, but I guess it's about time since she is the youngest of 4 and they all dote on her. Anyways, she's so stinking cute, we are trying to get rid of the binky (I know, it's about time, but like I said, she's the youngest) She has 3, last night the binky fairy came and got one, and will get another one tonight and another in 2 nights. Hopefully we will be binky free by Christmas. I can't beleive that I fell into doing 'binky fairy' but I couldnt just rip it from her the way I did to my other kids. I know it's messed up!


2 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

She is so "damn" cute!! Seriously!! Sometimes I just like to throw in a swear word here and there! We really slacked on the Christmas card, but you should be getting it in the mail anytime!!

Rhiannon said...

You are a nice mom to let her still have her bink. I would like to get rid of Phoenix's bottles but I'm at a lose of how to do that.