CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

When the lights go down on the city...














For years now we have taken the kids to see the lights at Temple Square.. Last year we didn't make it, we actually did the Thanksgiving point lights, but we returned to the Temple this year. It is amazing to me how much work is put into those trees. We went to 5 Star, a chinese restaurant downtown and ate a crap load of MSG, now I have the migrane to go with it. Thanks MSG.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had so much fun...
I can't wait to go see!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

Nothing like a little MSG headache right? Soraya looks like she has blond hair in that picture. They are getting so big. I used to love going and seeing the lights. We need some real lights here. Your trip looked like tons of fun I am so super jealous!!