Is it just me or is Christmas like getting married? You take all this preperation for one day, then when the one day is over you forgot to do so much. Or you like, what, how did that happen? Yeah, well it seems like every year is that way for me. Next thing I know I just want to go to bed and sleep.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am right there with you... It is ridiculous.. You wonder; is all the excitement and hype really worth it?
Of course it is... but VERY EXHAUSTING...
my thoughts completely!
I feel the same way. I don't get it. Now all I think about it is how annoying it is all going to be to take it all down.
I love Rock Band. My brother and sister-in-law got it. It was amazing to play. Yes I will be coming over.
Interesting sounds like you had a good Christmas! If you're tired that just means you got everything you wanted and the joy has just made you extremely sleepy! Love you, Santa
Post a Comment