CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CaliForniA



We had so much fun, and I keep fretting over how to put the pics on here so everyone can enjoy our photos, it would take post after post just to give you an idea of the joy we experienced. I would like to thank firstly, Walt Disney for imagining the hap-happiest place on earth. Really, have you noticed that even the workers are happy? Unless you are a smart alek kid causing drama, they are really genuinely happy to assist you in any way, I don't know how many times I ran up to the nearest worker and said "CLOSEST BATHROOM" and even though I butted, they would smile and say the directions in their simplest form. Okay I do have one complaint though. Belle. You suck. I'm sorry, your pretty and you make a great Belle, but could you be any duller? I mean you are allowed to talk, Ariel talks, Jack Sparrow talks(hubba hubba- don't get me started), Pocahontas talks (and was great, she kept talking, and talking, and asking questions, she was so cute with Ella, even Prince Philip talked more (and was very charming by the way). The only thing we got from Belle was, "why don't you stand in front of my dress" Eh? Aren't you supposed to be the most educated, free spirited thinking princess of all? How about, "are you having a great time?", "What's your favorite color?", "how old are you?" or some other witty princess comment. Anyways, it was totally fun, the kids loved it, Ella still talks about the Buzz Lightyear ride and the finding Nemo submarine adventure. Can't wait to take them again.

7 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I'm glad you guys had a good trip. I love Disneyland. I want to take my kids again. I loved the Princess area. We waited in line for 1 1/2 and when we finally got in to see the Princess we had Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. I wanted to see Cinderella so bad but as we got up to her she walked away and we were stuck with Mulan. Is she really even a Princess? But Belle was nice and I loved Sleeping beauty she was so cute with Jersey.

Amy said...

Hilarious about Belle, it's so true, she should be the most educated. Your pictures are GREAT!! Looks like so dang much fun. How did you get the pictures to look like that, all in one big square, I love it. And your kids are so pretty. Love the one of you and your hubby, your gorgeous girl. Hope to see you soon!

Loni Hanson said...

What a cute family! My Hel* can it get any cuter!!?? I cant wait til we can go to Disneyland! It really is the happiest place on earth! (well for me and Hans)! Glad to see you guys had fun! Love Loni

Fuchs Family said...

My kids loved the Buzz ride too. Personally I thought it was kind of boring, but whatever makes them happy! Glad you have fun.

Johnston Family said...

Who's that hot blonde? It looks like you guys had so much fun! I want to take my kiddies to Disneyland so bad. By Z way Heidi hasn't called me back yet!

Angi said...

My only complaint is that we weren't there at the same time. How fun would that have been!! And as much as my kids loved the Buzz ride, it didn't come close to Matt's obsession with it. I bet we rode that thing at least 30 times. He was convinced that he could achieve "Galactic Hero". I'm sad to say that he didn't but it certainly wasn't for a lack of trying.
You're pictures are great and you do look like a hot mama!

BrittneyandDoug said...

Wow, your trip looks and sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to take my kids there! Maybe next year. That's too bad about Belle, she is actually my favorite princess in the movies.