Thursday, May 15, 2008
The Ocean
I love, Love, LOVE the ocean! I wish we could live closer. I am happy my kids love the ocean as much as me, we only were able to visit the ocean a few times and one of the days it was a little chilly, although we somehow managed to fry our kids-woops! This was our first day at the ocean, also the reason why Caitlee, Ella and Soraya are in jeans, it didn't stop the kids from getting soaked and filled with sand, everytime Ella bathed she would leave remenants of the ocean in the tub, I couldn't figure that one out.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 5:06 AM
Labels: California, Family Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh geez! I almost started crying when i saw these! I miss it so!
Cutest kids ever!! Those pictures are great. The ones with Jared and Ella are tender. I love the holding hands. You are a great picture taker. We will plan a lunch/get together date when we get back from Hawaii.
oh by the way- we would watch your kids anytime.
The beach is the best!! Great pics! I love seeing the kids having so much fun, priceless huh?
Post a Comment