Driving to Vegas, about 20 miles out of the city, we got a flat. It wasn't just "a flat" the tire was then damaged and needed to be replaced. But as most of you know, unless your tires are in tip top shape, you can't just get one new tire, we had to buy two. Have a nice trip, right?
I do have to give props (woot woot) to my husband, Jared, he didn't swear once, that I heard, and was only grumpy for a few hours afterwards, and Jason, thank goodness he was around to help out. Highway patrol pulled over and watched Jared and Jason change the tire and took some personal calls, other than that I think he was just being too cool for school.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Oh Bummer..
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 4:11 AM
Labels: California, Vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Everytime Mike and I going on vacation something happens. I don't know what it is but there is always trouble.
You looked so cute on Mother's day too. I love that your hair is blonde. To answer about the curls. I use a 1 1/2in. barrel curling iron and hairspray.
We neeeeeeed to get together!
Yes I am totally helping you with bunco this month. Just tell me what you want me to do.
Oh and that isn't a storm trooper. It's a speeder bike racer at least I think that's what Tommy told me. All that Star Wars crap get confusing to me.
oh the memories!
Post a Comment