How dumbo am I? The whole time we were in California this is the only family photo that I got and who knows what the freak I am doing. Apparently I am watching way to much "America's Next Top Model" cause I am striking the weirdest pose ever. Anyways, at least we got on picture of us right? This was just as we got to our destination, we were cooped up in the car for about 4-5 hours, just after our first trip to In-N-Out burger. YUM!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Family Picture in CA.
Posted by Hillary Corpuz at 4:18 AM
Labels: Family Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how I love me some IN n Out burger. It is fabulous. I hope you all had a great time. At least you have one I would have forgotten to take any pictures!
Tami
Cute pic. Do you have more of your kids? Come on bring them on. I too love love love In n Out, seriously can we get one in Salt Lake???
You look fierce.
Hillary, this post made me pee! I was laughing so hard, you are so funny!
Post a Comment